3beez scores at RMAF
3beez had over 475 visitors at the recent Rocky Mountain Audio Fest! We were surprised and delighted by the level of interest. We heard comments such as "That's cool!", "Ingenious", and "Well thought out" from many of our visitors. We also received compliments for the sound quality. Thanks to our Colorado-based RMAF partners Prana Fidelity, MG Audio Design, and Jeff Rowland Design Group for lending us components for the system. Thanks also to Marjorie and her RMAF team for running a great show, thanks to everyone who visited, and a big thanks to the Colorado Audio Society for making us the winner of the 2014 Al Stiefel Room.
Check out the press coverage. Michael Lavorgna of Audiostream said "The 3Beez system is very flexible in terms of metadata. Very flexible." Jason Serinus said in Stereophile that our software provides "easily accessible information" and that the system "sounded quite fresh".
Are you a music lover?
- Would you like more information about the recording you are playing?
- Would it be more natural for you to deal with complete works or albums rather than individual tracks?
Do you have a large music collection?
- Do you have trouble distinguishing multiple versions of recordings like the Mozart Requiem, Time Out, Layla, or Sweeney Todd?
- Are you forced to search for recordings because your music manager did not file them sensibly?
Are you frustrated with your media player application?
- Do you employ cumbersome "workarounds" to force recordings of classical music, jazz, shows, or other genres into an organizational scheme designed for pop music?
- Does the software do a better job of finding music to purchase than it does of finding music you already own?
Wax is the music management system for you!
"Wax is far more flexible than iTunes. Users can add metadata of any kind to best organize their collections according to the type of music. Its many customization features make it great for users with large music libraries, and especially for classical music fans."
Kirk McElhearn is senior contributor at MacWorld where he writes The iTunes Guy. He is the author of Take Control of iTunes 11: The FAQ
"The Wax software is highly sophisticated yet unquestionably the easiest to learn in my experience."
Andrew Quint, Senior Writer, The Absolute Sound